Before you can get started managing your product listings, you’ll need to get a FREE or PREMIUM Gumroad Key and add the Free Merch Wizard Starter Template Base to your Airtable account. If you don’t already have a Free Airtable account, you’ll be prompted to create one.
1. Add the Merch Wizard Extension to Google Chrome. Just visit the our page on the Google Chrome store to add the extension to your browser, instantly.
2. Get a Free or Premium Gumroad License Key! You’ll need a license key to get started — choose from our free or premium tiers, and complete your signup with Gumroad. Once you have a license key, simply paste it into your Merch Wizard options panel and click save.
*** If you do NOT currently have an Airtable account,
3. Generate an Airtable API Key. Once you are logged into your Airtable account and in the main page, click the coloured circular profile icon at the top right and select 'Account', then half-way down the page in the middle click the 'Generate API Key' as shown below and ensure the key field appears.
*** This step is a requirement that was added by Airtable to new accounts created on or after February 12th 2019.
If you signed up before this, please check this page anyway to ensure your API key has been generated ***
4. Go to the Merch Wizard Starter Base, and click “Copy Base” in the upper right corner. You may be prompted to login to Airtable. Then simply select a default workspace to copy the new base into.
Then click the blue 'Add base' button to add it to your workspace. You can change to another workspace if you have more than one, they are all linked to the same unique API code for your account
Then you need to select your newly added blue 'Merch Wizard Starter Base' to open it
5. From your new Airtable base, click “Help”, then click “API Documentation”. You may be prompted to login to Airtable. Then simply select a default workspace to copy the new base into.
6. Click “Add Base to Merch Wizard”, on the upper right side of the screen — and that’s it!