Please make sure you have performed the previous three steps before attempting this walkthrough, otherwise you will have problems:
If you have done the first three steps, let's get cracking.. this one should only take a few minutes.
Add 'Niche' Field
- With your Designs table active and visible, click the little black plus + as shown to create a new field
- Call the new field 'Niche'
- Select the light blue field type selector drop-down menu and change to 'Link to another record'
- Select 'Niches'
- 'Allow linking to multiple records' can be left untouched and it should be green
- Hit 'Save'
- Search for and add the niches 'Rugby' and 'Funny' to this field. Please Note: This step isn't essential if you don't have this record in your base, all we are doing here is adding a few entries so you can see later fields populate automatically. Either add your own, or ignore this point.
Add 'Tags' Field
- Click the little black plus + as shown to create another new field
- Call the new field 'Tags'
- Select the light blue field type selector drop-down menu and change to 'Multiple Select'
- Hit 'Save'
- Add the new tags 'Blood' & 'Give Blood' as shown.
Add 'Niche Keywords' Field
- Click the little black plus + as shown to create another new field and call it 'Niche Keywords'
- Select the light blue field type selector drop-down menu and scroll down to find 'Rollup' and select it
- Choose the option 'Niche' for the first drop-down option that says 'Choose a field in this table'
- Then in the second 'Choose a field' drop-down select 'NicheKeywords' and click in the empty field that appears underneath (please note it's important that you do not choose the similarly named 'NicheKW' option here)
- Enter the letters 'ar' and a shortlist of options will appear, select the first one 'ArrayJoin(values)' so it appears in green
- Click 'Save' and you're done adding this field. You'll notice this field is now auto populated as you entered two niches in the Niche field, these keywords are automatically looked up from the Niche table for you.
Add 'Final Keywords' Field
Start by selecting this line of code and copying it. Please ensure you select all characters and don't add any spaces. The best way to do this is to triple-click anywhere on the line of green code to select it, then copy it
- Click the little black plus + as shown to create another new field and call it 'Final Keywords'
- Select the light blue field type selector drop-down menu and scroll down to find 'Formula' and select it
- Click in the empty formula field that appears underneath and paste in the code you copied above so it appears in green as shown
- Click 'Save' and you're done adding this field.
That's it, you're all done setting up your Designs table. Well done.