By now, it's likely most people will have access to the 'Multiple Products (BETA) Create' tool introduced by Amazon on March 26th 2019.
As a Merch Wizard user, you may have noticed that some of the new products included with the BETA aren't pushing (syncing) properly to your base. We have updated Merch Wizard to work with these additions, but there are some new colours which need adding to your Airtable base. We'd add these for you, but the API limitations don't allow us to add options to your base multi-select field types.
Don't worry though, it's an easy fix that should take just a few minutes. The starter base has already been updated for our newer subscribers.
- Select the following list of colours by triple-clicking it (or clicking and dragging to select all the text):
Forest Green, Sapphire, Neon Pink, Black/Athletic Heather, Black/White, Dark Heather/White, Navy/Athletic Heather, Navy/White, Red/White, Royal Blue/White
- Then copy it to the clipboard by hitting Ctrl + C (PC), Command + C (Mac) or Right-Clicking and selecting Copy
- In your base, in the Listings table, find the Colors field and click to select it as shown (create a new empty record if you like which you can remove afterwards)
- Then hit either Ctrl + V (PC), Command + V (Mac) or Right-Click Paste
- The new colours are now added to your Listings table options and this record can now be deleted.
- Now just repeat this step for the Colors fields in the New Listings table and Scaler tables and you're all set. You'll see in the Scaler table, I created a new blank record to make it easier. These new records can both be deleted as soon as you have pasted the values in.
You can see a video of the new colors being added here: